- 1 1/2 shots of Irish whiskey.
- 2 - 3 sugar cubes (1 teaspoon).
- 6 ounces hot coffee of your choice.
- Whipped cream.
- Heat a stemmed whiskey goblet or stemmed glass coffee mug with hot water.
- Pour in Irish whiskey.
- Add sugar.
- Fill with black coffee to within one inch of top.
- Stir softly to dilute sugar and mix coffee and whiskey.
- Top off to the brim with heavy cream slightly aerated.
- Do not stir after adding cream. The best flavour is obtained by drinking the coffee and whiskey through the cream.
San Francisco Recipes
Click on the recipe you want to see: