- 1 cup Mayonnaise.
- 1/2 cup sour cream.
- 1/4 cup snipped fresh chives or minced scallions.
- 1/4 cup minced fresh parsley.
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice.
- 1 tablespoon white wine vinegar.
- 3 anchovy fillets, rinsed, patted dry, and minced.
- Salt and freshly ground pepper to taste.
- Combine all the ingredients except the salt and pepper in a blender or food processor fitted with a steel blade.
- Blend until completely smooth.
- Transfer to a medium bowl.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Green Goddess Dressing keeps refrigerated for 5 to 7 days.
San Francisco Recipes
Click on the recipe you want to see: