Ingredients: (All amounts depend on amount cooked)
- 1 bunch Celery, cleaned but not separated.
- Veal supply (Chicken supply may be substituted).
- White Wine Vinegar.
- Extra-Virgin Olive oil.
- Place the Celery stalks in a large pot.
- In a separate pot, boil the supply, and pour over the celery.
- Let the celery steep in the supply until soft.
- While steeping, mix 1 part vinegar to 3 parts oil.
- Remove celery, and press softly to squeeze out the stock.
- Arrange celery on a plate, and season with salt, pepper, and rosemary.
- Serve with the vinegar/oil.
San Francisco Recipes
Click on the recipe you want to see: